Uncompromisedmen.com is the World’s #1 Leadership and Personal Development Site for Christian Men
Our goal is to to help thousands of men stop thinking about becoming “successful” and instead focus on being faithful today through world class leadership and personal development training.
An Uncompromised Man Seek Growth and Faithfulness in Every Part of His Life
Every man knows in his innermost being that he is called to greatness. This overwhelming sense of potential is paired with a vital need for affirmation. As men, our fundamental question is, “Do I have what it takes?” While this question can be answered in part by parents, friends, society, and spouses, ultimately, only our Heavenly Father can give us the satisfactory approval we crave.
Unfortunately, many men have spent years having their sense of worth systematically dismantled, whether at the hands of a critical society or a misguided Church. It’s time for men to be restored into their Godly identities. It is time for the lies that have held us back from embracing Christ-in-us to be peeled back. It’s time for men to step into the unfathomable power of genuine identity.
Released In Power, Love, Purity, Excellence & Grace
Men are called to lead. When we step into our rightful place, every individual we meet can be influenced by us.
- Power – a submitted son is aware of his authority and access to the Father’s unlimited resources
- Love – when we truly know how completely we are loved, we become His love to the world
- Purity – men who understand their royal identity are not impressed by cheap substitutes
- Excellence – empowered men understand that everything they do is worship to the King of Kings
- Grace – secure men walk in grace, freeing and empowering those they touch to go even further than themselves
Living A Life of Faithfulness
“Trust in the Lord, and do good. Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.” Psalm 37: 3
Today is the only day you have. One day when you stand before the Father, I hope that you want him to say, “Well done good and faithful servant.”
An uncompromised man doesn’t settle for mediocrity. He pursues Christ, grows in every aspect of his life, and seeks to be faithful today. Success is fleeting. A uncompromised man pursues significance which is the pursuit of things that glorify God and demonstrate His love for others.
This is our vision.